BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES BALLITO
22nd – 25th June
Ballito Trials Results
|BALLITO TRIAL RESULTS 2016||31 KB||231|
Junior Final Results
Photos Final Day
Photos Day 3
Photos Day 2
Photos Day 1
Semi-Finalists Decided on Opening Day of Billabong Junior Series at Ballito
The Semi-Finalists in the Under 14 and U16 Boys’ and U16 Girls’ divisions were decided on an exciting opening day of surfing in the Billabong Junior Series event at Willard beach in Ballito on Wednesday.
Overcast conditions and clean one metre (hip to head high) waves that improved during the day gave the country’s top junior surfers the canvas on which to utilise their full repertoire of manoeuvres as they battled to advance to the business end of the prestigious 3A rated SSA Pro Surf Tour (PST) events.
Sebastian Williams (Jeffreys Bay), the reigning Billabong Junior Series U16 boys’ champion, was one of the standout performers on the day, winning both his opening heat and his Quarter-final clash to move into the Semi-Finals. Read More…
- Withdrawal due to injury/ illness must be confirmed via a faxed/emailed medical note.
- Non injury/illness late withdrawals (after June 19th) will not receive an entry fee refund.
- No Shows (not arriving for a heat) will be fined R500.
- Payment of the NO SHOW penalty must be made to SSA prior to entering another PST event.
- All contestants must meet at Willard Beach in Ballito on June 22nd .
Enquiries: Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email email@example.com