2017 BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE
25 – 26 march 2017
|BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE U10 RESULT||45.6 KB||75|
|BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE U12B RESULT||34.2 KB||95|
|BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE U12G RESULT||33.9 KB||71|
|BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE U14B RESULT||28.9 KB||152|
|BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE U14G RESULT||29.5 KB||119|
|BILLABONG JUNIOR SERIES PE U16B RESULTS||51.0 KB||157|
|BILLABONG PE U16 GIRLS RESULTS||55.8 KB||153|
Max Elkington Continues Winning Streak in Billabong Junior Series
Max Elkington continued his phenomenal winning streak by claiming his 15th national age group event title when he clinched the U16 Boys crown in the Billabong Junior Series presented All Aboard Travel at Loch Ness in Port Elizabeth on Sunday.
The first of four surfing events that will crown champions in five age divisions for boys and girls for the 20th successive year in October was held in good waves at the Pipe in Port Elizabeth on Saturday before small waves and onshore winds saw organisers move to the open ocean ‘wildside’ where the finals were completed in tricky head-high surf. READ MORE…
Final Day Photos
Day 1 Photos
Billabong Junior Series Gets Underway in Port Elizabeth this Weekend
The Billabong Junior Series presented by All Aboard Travel gets underway at Pollock Beach in Port Elizabeth this weekend with the first of four surfing events that will crown champions in five age divisions for boys and girls for the 20th successive year.
The world’s longest running junior surfing series has nurtured the competitive careers of countless local surfers including 2016 world title runner-up Jordy Smith and former CT campaigners Bianca Buitendag, Travis Logie, and Rosy Hodge along with current QS standouts Beyrick de Vries, Michael February and Matt McGillivray.
Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, 25 and 26 March, this weekend’s event features 3A rated Surfing South Africa (SSA) events for U16, U14, U12 and U10 boys and girls with prize-money in all divisions and ranking points counting towards both the Billabong Junior Series and South African Surf Tour (SAST) 2017 titles. Read More…
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R500.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 8pm on Thursday March 23rd
- Surfers must meet at Pollock Beach on both days.
- The Contest will start at 8am on both days.
- The Format is – 50% through in each heat
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is an SAST rated contest
Enquiries : Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email email@example.com