SEAL POINT 28TH – 30TH SEPTEMBER
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT.
CLICK HERE to join the SAST
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||SAST Rating|
|U16 Boys||R 600||R6000||4A|
|U16 Girls||R 600||R6000||4A|
|U14 Boys||R 500||R5000||4A|
|U14 Girls||R 500||R5000||4A|
|U12 Boys||R 300||R3000||4A|
|U12 Girls||R 300||R3000||4A|
- Surfers must be 2018 SAST members in order to compete.
- Surfers who are not SAST members MUST affiliate to the SAST in order to compete in this event.
- Entries close on SEPTEMBER 25TH OR WHEN THE DIVISION IS FULL – whichever comes first.
- Due to SEVERE time constraints ONLY their DIVISION & the WSL Pro Junior Division.
- The Entry fee for the SSA Divisions must be made at the same time as the entry is completed online.
- Failure to pay and email the Proof of Payment within 24hrs of completing the online entry will result in that surfer not being included in the heat draw.
- Once the CONTEST is full no more entries will be accepted AND THE ENTRY WILL CLOSE even if this is before the advertised closing date.
- If less than 8 entries are received in ANY division that division prize money will be reduced by 50%
- Late entries MAY be accepted if there is space in the draw.
- Late Entries will cost R1500 and surfers who enter late will be seeded at the back of the draw
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the event
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R1000.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 6pm on September 26th
- Surfers must meet at Seal Point at 7.00am for a 7.30am start on both days.
- The Format is a minimum of 50% progression in each heat
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is an SAST rated contest
- SSA reserves the right to make changes to the Entry Criteria and the Provisional Schedule.
Enquiries: Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email email@example.com
Entries are Closed
To be added to the alternate list, please contact Surfing South Africa on firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and age division.
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref: Surfers Name & BBSP18