BOSS of MOSS
POSTPONED to December 2018
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT.
CLICK HERE to join the SAST
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||SAST Rating|
|U16 Boys||R 400||R3000||2A|
|U16 Girls||R 400||R3000||2A|
|U14 Boys||R 350||R2500||2A|
|U14 Girls||R 350||R2500||2A|
|U12 Boys||R 300||R2000||2A|
|U12 Girls||R 300||R2000||2A|
- Surfers must be 2018 SAST members in order to compete.
- Surfers who are not SAST members MUST affiliate to the SAST in order to compete in this event.
- Surfers may only enter their OWN division and the U16 Division and must pay the Entry Fee for both.
- The Entry fee must be paid at the same time as the entry is completed online.
- Failure to pay and email the Proof of Payment within 24hrs of completing the online entry will result in that surfer not being included in the heat draw.
- Once each Division is full no more entries will be accepted AND THE ENTRY WILL CLOSE even if this is before the advertised closing date.
- If less than 8 entries are received in ANY division that division prize money will be reduced by 50%
- Late entries MAY be accepted if there is space in the draw.
- Late Entries will cost R1500 and surfers who enter late will be seeded at the back of the draw
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to email@example.com prior to the start of the event
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R1000.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 6pm on October 12th
- Surfers must meet at Point in Mossel Bay at 7.00am for a 7.30am start on both days.
- The Format is a minimum of 50% progression in each heat
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is an SAST rated contest
- SSA reserves the right to make changes to the Entry Criteria and the Provisional Schedule.
- Enquiries: Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The entry form will be made available at a later date
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref: Surfers Name & BOM