Girls Summersurf Challenge
Saturday, March 10th – Muizenberg Corner, Cape Town; meet at Muizenberg Corner at 7.30am
Saturday, March 10th – Nahoon Beach, East London: Meet at Nahoon Beach at 7.30am
Saturday, March 10th – Bay of Plenty, Durban: Meet at Bay of Plenty at 7.30am
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT. CLICK HERE to join the SAST
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||SAST Rating|
ENTRY Closing date is 6pm MONDAY MARCH 5TH or when the Divisions are FULL (whichever comes first)
- Surfers must join the SA Surf Tour in order to compete.
- Surfers may enter a maximum of TWO Divisions at the VENUE OF THEIR CHOICE
- Entry fees must be paid for both divisions.
- Payment must be made at the same time as the online entry is submitted.
- To be included in the heats surfers must join the SAST & pay the relevant SAST & entry fee.
- Once the heats are full no more entries will be accepted.
- If fewer than 8 entries are received the prizemoney will be reduced by 50% in that division
- Late entries may be accepted on payment of a R500 late entry fee.
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to email@example.com
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date (March 5th) will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R500.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 8pm on Thursday March 8th
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is an SA Surf Tour (SAST) rated contest.
STRAIGHT KNOCKOUT: 50% through
Enquiries: Contact 082 454 1149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref: Surfers Name & GSSC
Email Proof of Payment to email@example.com