2018 Tiger’s Milk Classic Winter Classic
Muizenberg Surfer’s Corner
June 8 – 10, 2018
Meet at Muizenberg Corner at 8.00am on all three days of competition
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money|
|OPEN MENS LONGBOARD – WSL SPECIALITY||R500||R12 000|
|OPEN WOMENS LONGBOARD – WSL SPECIALITY||R500||R12 000|
|OVER 40 LONGBOARD||R450||R10 000|
|OPEN MENS SURFING – SAST SPECIALITY||R400||R7 000|
|OPEN WOMENS SURFING – SAST SPECIALITY||R400||R7 000|
|UNDER 23 MENS LONGBOARD||R400||R7 000|
|UNDER 23 WOMENS LONGBOARD||R400||R7 000|
Entries close @ 6pm Friday JUNE 1st or when each Division is full. (Whichever comes first)
- Participants DO NOT have to affiliate to the WSL or SA Surf Tour to compete in this event.
- Entries must be submitted online @ www.surfingsouthafrica.co.za
- To enter click the Tigers Milk Poster on the SSA website to access the online Entry Form.
- Entry fees must be paid into the SSA Bank account by EFT within 24 Hours of submitting your online entry to secure your place in the Heat draw.
- Please add R50 to your entry fee if you pay in cash to cover cash fees charged by the banks.
- Once payment is made please email the proof of payment to email@example.com
- Withdrawals due to injury or illness must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the event along with a doctor’s note for fees to be refunded.
- Due to time constraints competitors may ONLY ENTER ONE DIVISION & ONE DISCIPLINE.
- There are no repercharge rounds in any of the divisions.
- At least 50% of competitors in each heat will advance to the next round.
- There will be no refunds for withdrawals after the closing date (June 1st)
- There will be no refunds for NO SHOW competitors.
- NO SHOW Competitors in ALL DIVISIONS will be fined R1500 and will not be permitted to compete in future SSA SANCTIONED events until this fine is paid.
- Prizemoney winners are requested to send an email containing their bank account details to email@example.com to claim their prizemoney.
- Heats & the Provisional Schedule will be posted on the Liveheats website at www.liveheats.com/surfingsouthafrica and www.surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 6pm on June 6th
- All heats scores will be available in real time by accessing www.liveheats.com/surfingsouthafrica throughout the three days of competition.
- The event will be streamed live on www.streamit360.tv on the final two days.
Entries will close one the following numbers of entries have been received.
- Longboard Men – 24 (11 heats)
- Longboard Women – 16 (7 heats)
- Longboard Over 40 – 24 (11 heats)
- U23 Longboard Men – 24 (11 heats)
- U23 Longboard Women – 16 ( 7 heats)
- Open Men Surfing– 24 (11 heats)
- Open Women Surfing– 16 (7 heats)
Queries: Contact: SSA on 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm)
ENTRY FEE PAYMENTS TO:
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
REF- YOUR NAME & TMWC & Email Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org