BOS CAPE CROWN
Long beach, Kommetjie
20 & 21 May 2017
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT.
CLICK HERE to join the SAST
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||Rating|
ENTRY CRITERIA – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY
- Entries close on Tuesday May 16TH or when a Division is FULL – whichever comes first.
- The U16 & U14 & U12 Divisions are part of the SA Surf Tour
- Competitors in these Divisions MUST affiliate to the SAST to participate.
- Please add R50 to the total if entry fees are paid via cash deposits.
- Once the entry has closed a late entry will cost R1500 and will only be accepted if there is availability
- Due to time constraints surfers may compete in ONLY one SAST division
- MAXIMUM ENTRY: 24 in the U16B Division 16 in the U14B & U16G Divisions & 12 in the U14G & U14B Divisions.
- The early rounds of the U12 Division may need to take place at Muizenberg Pavilion on Friday May 19th from 3pm. Contestants will be advised if this is the case.
- The contest will take place at Long Beach Kommetjie on Saturday May 20th & Sunday May 21st
- Contestants must meet at Long Beach, Kommetjie at 7.15am for an 8.00am start on both days.
- The format is 50% through from each heat.
- Heats and a provisional format will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 6pm on WEDNESDAY May 17th
- No refunds for surfers who miss their heats or withdraw less than 48 hours before the contest.
- Medical or injury related withdrawals are allowed on production of a doctor’s note.
- No Shows will be fined R1500 & will be unable to surf in SSA sanctioned event until this is paid.
- PRIZEMONEY claim their winnings by sending Bank Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries: contact email@example.com or 0824541149 between 9am & 4pm weekdays.
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref: Surfers Name & BOS17
Fax Proof of payment 0866166988 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org