ONeill Jordy Smith Supergrom
presented by Sea Harvest
Bay of Plenty Durban
1 & 2 July 2017
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT.
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||SAST Rating|
|U12 (boys & girls)||R275||R1500||1A|
|U10 (boys & girls)||R250||R1000||1A|
ENTRIES ARE CLOSED
- Surfers must join the SAST or already be members of the SAST in order to compete.
- Surfers may enter ONE DIVISION ONLY
- Due to time constraints, entry is limited.
- Max Entries:U16B(16),U16G(12),U14B(12),U14G(12),U12B&G(8),U10 B&G (8) = 31 heats
- Failure to pay within 24 hours of an online entry will default the entry
- Once the heats are full no more entries can be accepted.
- If fewer than 8 entries are received for a division the prizemoney will be reduced by 50% in that division
- No late entries can be accepted
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the contest.
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R500.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 8pm on Wednesday June 28th.
- Surfers must meet at the Bay of Plenty at 7.30am for an 8am start
- The Final Rounds will be held on July 2nd
- The Format is – 50% through in each heat
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is an SAST rated contest
- Enquiries : Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email email@example.com
ENTRIES ARE CLOSED
To be added to the waiting list, please email your name, surname and age division to surfingsouthafrica@gmail .com
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref : Surfers Name & ONJS
Email Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org