SURFRIDING COACHING COURSE
The Level 1 Surf Instructor Courses are presented by Surfing South Africa under licence to the International Surfing Association
Surfing South Africa is the recognized governing body for the sport of surfriding in South Africa and is a member of the International Surfing Association.
- 12 hour course with at least 3 hours of practical time.
- Level 1 manual and workbook provided.
- Twelve month Level 1 Surf Instructor Accreditation from date of course.
NB: This accreditation will only be awarded after successful completion of all the elements of the course, proof of 20 hours of surf lessons have been received by SSA and a copy of a valid First Aid Certificate or current Lifesaving Certificate has been provided to SSA.
– Candidates MUST be competent surfers.
– Candidates must successfully complete all the elements of the course and be approved as such by the Presenter.
– Candidates must be 18 or older.
– Candidates must supply proof of 20 hours of surf lessons and a valid Level 2 First Aid or Lifesaving Certificate.
– Outstanding documentation must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to, during or within 21 days of completing the course.
– Failure to comply with these mandatory requirements will result in no accreditation certificate being awarded.
– Candidates will be required to complete a practical beginner surf lesson at the end of the course.
R4 750.00 made up of an ISA fee of $150 (R2 250.00) and the SSA course fees of R2 500.00
A minimum deposit of R2 500 must to be paid to Surfing South Africa at least 7 days prior to the start of the course.
This minimum payment of R2 500 guarantees your attendance on the course.
The balance of $150 must be paid to SSA or directly to the ISA in order to obtain ISA accreditation. SSA will make this payment to the ISA on your behalf to apply for ISA accreditation.
The ISA Certification is valid for 12 months only.
A $100 (R1 500.00) renewal fee must be paid to the ISA ion your course anniversary month to renew you ISA accreditation. SSA will pay this on your behalf with a request that your ISA accreditation be renewed. Please contact email@example.com to renew your accreditation
Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tasha Mentasti – 0832254900 or Robin de Kock on 0824541149.
LEVEL 1 COACHING COURSE DATES AND VENUES – JANUARY 2017 TO APRIL 2017
JANUARY 28TH & 29TH – SSA OFFICES, 1ST FLOOR, 141 MAIN ROAD MUIZENBERG
FEBRUARY 4TH & 5TH – JEFFREYS BAY – VENUE TBC
FEBRUARY 25 & 26TH – DURBAN – VENUE TBC
MARCH 25TH & 26TH – SSA OFFICES, 1ST FLOOR, 141 MAIN RD MUIZENBERG
APRIL 1ST & 2ND – JEFFREYS BAY – VENUE TBC
To make each course viable SURFING SOUTH AFRICA requires a minimum of five candidates to sign up per course.
SSA reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if the requirements are not met.
Name: Surfing South Africa
Bank & branch: First National Bank Rondebosch
Branch code: 201509
Account Number: 50170019142
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
Please use your name & L1 COACH as a reference
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
The minimum deposit of R2 500 must be paid by EFT to SSA at least 7 days before the course starts.
NB.: PLEASE ADD R75 TO THE R2 500 IF YOU MAKE A CASH DEPOSIT AT THE BANK TO COVER CASH DEPOSIT FEES CHARGED BY THE BANK