U16 JUNIOR CONTEST FOR BOYS & GIRLS
WEDNESDAY APRIL 17TH
THE PIPE, POLLOCK BEACH
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT.
CLICK HERE to join the SAST
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||SAST Rating|
Closing date for entries: 6pm on FRIDAY APRIL 12th or when the Divisions are FULL (whichever comes first)
- Surfers must be members of the 2019 SA Surf Tour (SAST) in order to compete.
- Event is for male and female surfers who do not turn 17 in 2019
- Payment must be made at the same time as the online entry is submitted.
- Surfers will not be included in the Heat Draw if the Entry Fee & SAST affiliation fee is not paid.
- Once the heats are full no more entries will be accepted.
- SSA reserves the right to close the entries once they have reached the maximum number.
- If fewer than 8 entries are received for a division the prizemoney will be reduced by 50% in that division
- If fewer than 5 entries are received for a division that division will be cancelled and entry fees refunded.
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to email@example.com
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R1500.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za on April 11th
- Surfers must meet at The Pipe, Pollock Beach, Port Elizabeth at 7.30am for an 8am start.
- 50% advance through each heat
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is a 3A rated SAST rated contest
- Enquiries : Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref : Surfers Name & nmbjun
Email Proof of Payment to email@example.com