2019 SA OPEN U16 SAST CONTEST
12 June 2019
Pollock Beach, PE
SURFERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SURF TOUR (SAST) TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT.
CLICK HERE to join the SAST
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money||SAST Rating|
Closing date for entries: 6pm on FRIDAY JUNE 7TH or when the Divisions are FULL (whichever comes first)
- Surfers must be members of the 2019 SA Surf Tour (SAST) in order to compete.
- Event is to male and female surfers who do not turn 17 in 2019
- Payment must be made at the same time as the online entry is submitted.
- Surfers will not be included in the Heat Draw if the Entry Fee & SAST affiliation fee is not paid.
- Once the heats are full no more entries will be accepted.
- SSA reserves the right to close the entries once they have reached the maximum number.
- If fewer than 8 entries are received for a division the prizemoney will be reduced by 50% in that division
- If fewer than 5 entries are received for a division that division will be cancelled and entry fees refunded.
- Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
- Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R1500.
- Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
- Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on surfingsouthafrica.co.za on April 11th
- Surfers must meet at The Pipe, Pollock Beach, Port Elizabeth at 7.30am for an 8am start.
- 50% advance through each heat
- The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is a 3A rated SAST rated contest
- Finalists must email their bank details to email@example.com to claim their prizemoney.
Enquiries : Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
Account Number: 50170019142
Branch Code: 201509
Ref : Surfers Name & SAO
Email Proof of Payment to email@example.com