7,8 and 9 June 2019
Muizenberg Surfer’s Corner
Meet at Muizenberg Corner at 7.30am on all three days of competition
NOTE: The surfing event will only take place on Saturday, 8th and Sunday 9th June. Only the outreach program to take place on Friday 7th.
- 2019 TIGERS MILK WINTER CLASSIC SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- THE 2019 TIGERS MILK CLASSIC HEAT DRAW MEN LONGBOARD
- THE 2019 TIGERS MILK CLASSIC HEAT DRAW MENS SURFING
- THE 2019 TIGERS MILK CLASSIC HEAT DRAW OVER 40 LONGBOARD DIVISION
- UPDATED 2019 TIGERS MILK CLASSIC HEAT DRAW WOMEN LONGBOARD
- UPDATED 2019 TIGERS MILK CLASSIC HEAT DRAW WOMENS SURFING
|Division||Entry Fee||Prize Money|
|OPEN MENS LONGBOARD||R355||R15 000|
|OPEN WOMENS LONGBOARD||R355||R15 000|
|OVER 40 LONGBOARD||R355||R10 000|
|OPEN MENS SURFING – SAST SPECIALITY||R355||R9 000|
|OPEN WOMENS SURFING – SAST SPECIALITY||R355||R9 000|
The TOP U23 Male & Female Longboarders who DO NOT Reach the Final of their respective Divisions will win R1000 each.
- Participants DO NOT have to affiliate to the SA Surf Tour to compete in this event.
- Entries must be submitted online @ www.surfingsouthafrica.co.za
- Click the Tigers Milk Winter Classic Poster on the SSA website to access the online Entry Form.
- Entry fees must be paid into the SSA Bank account by EFT within 24 Hours of submitting your online entry to secure your place in the Heat draw.
- Please add R50 to your entry fee if you pay in cash to cover cash fees charged by the banks.
- Once payment is made please email the proof of payment to email@example.com
- Withdrawals due to injury or illness must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a doctor’s note prior to the start of the event for fees to be refunded.
- Due to time constraints competitors may ONLY ENTER ONE DIVISION & ONE DISCIPLINE.
- There are no repercharge rounds in any of the divisions.
- At least 50% of competitors in each heat will advance to the next round.
- There will be no refunds for withdrawals after the closing date (May 31st )
- There will be no refunds for NO SHOW competitors.
- NO SHOW Competitors in ALL DIVISIONS will be fined R1500 and will not be permitted to compete in future SSA SANCTIONED events until this fine is paid.
- Prizemoney winners are requested to send an email containing their bank account details to email@example.com to claim their prizemoney.
- Heats & the Provisional Schedule will be posted on the Liveheats website at www.liveheats.com/surfingsouthafrica and www.surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 6pm on June 4th
- All heats scores will be available in real time by accessing www.liveheats.com/surfingsouthafrica throughout the three days of competition.
Entries will close one the following numbers of entries have been received.
- Longboard Men – 24
- Longboard Women – 24
- Longboard Over 40 – 24
- Open Men Surfing– 24
- Open Women Surfing– 24
Queries: Contact: SSA on 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm)
SURFING SOUTH AFRICA
REF- YOUR NAME & TMWC19 & Email Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org